The first five days after the weekend are always the Hardest:
Do you find yourself discouraged and struggling at work on the least favorite day of the week? Monday seems to roll around and get us every week unexpectedly. After a fun weekend on the beach or just relaxing with some family and friends the last thing on your mind is the work you need to get done.
What better way to amp up your work productivity than reading over some inspiration for the day from some truly important women of the world. We’ve gathered our list of the top ten quotes that will surely push you to make the most of your Monday and maybe even offer you something you can take away in your life outside of the office. So here they are…
- “Nothing will work unless you do.” ~Maya Angelou
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” ~Audrey Hepburn
- “The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.” ~Sylvia Plath
- “If everything was perfect you would never learn and never grow.” ~Beyonce
- “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” ~Tina Fey
- “The only way to enjoy anything in this life is to earn it first.” ~Ginger Rogers
- “Everyone has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!” ~Anne Frank
- “Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt.
- It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” ~Madeleine Albright
- Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.” ~Oprah