Biel’s is a long-time supporter of MetaStor and the software solutions it can offer their customers. MetaStor is a cloud-based enterprise content management system that provides high security, retention management, and flexibility. Their commitment to a strong SaaS solution and innovation are a benefit to every customer, including both the Buffalo Bills and Catholic Health, in addition to many other large organizations.
Biel’s provides cloud based solutions to ensure connected global workplaces, secure document sharing, and automated workflow for many clients, in many industries,. These values are just as important to Biel’s as to their clients. As a vendor of MetaStor technologies, Biel’s can provide these solutions. Both provide a commitment to their customer’s security, efficiency, and business needs. Their partnership has created years of innovation to provide-best-in-class solutions for their clients.
• Eliminates the need for capital expenditure investment in servers and storage needed to deploy a premise-based content management solution.
• SaaS offers a monthly subscription fee based on storage and features creating a “pay as you go” model.
• Upgrades and new functionality are deployed on MetaStor™ with little effect on IT or end users.
• MetaStor™ provides uncompromised security through SOC / AT101 (formerly SAS 70), PCI Level 1.
• “Pilot” content management solutions in specific departments without any infrastructure preparation or costs.
• Enabled for Mobile workers.
Recently, Biel’s was recognized as an excellent MetaStor vendor in the industry in conjunction with our dedication to client’s needs and cloud-based ECM systems. We are extremely appreciative of both our customers and MetaStor for this award. We will continue to take customer security and industry innovation seriously, as technology leader. If you would like more information about MetaStor, please contact Biel’s today, you will see innovative solutions serving partners and customers as joint tenants on the cloud, which results in increased productivity with lower operating and development costs.