The Biel’s Conference is back. Join us on September 9th for another exciting day of innovation, automation, and collaboration. This year, we are bringing you an event that is our best yet. And if you’ve been to them all and think you know it all – well, we have some surprises!
- We’ve changed names! Now the Automate and Collaborate: Biel’s 2016 Conference instead of the User Expo. The name change reflects what the conference is truly about. Our breakout panels will feature automation in the workplace and our collaboration with you.
- It’s free event for all registrants. By keeping our event free, we can provide valuable information to any business not those just those with a line for conferences in their budget. We don’t compromise on quality, so for no cost your business can reap the valuable benefits of our information and conferences.
- It’s more than document management. Regardless of if a document management system is in place at your business, you can still learn from our sessions. The event will feature electronic forms, data capture and workflow technology from the best in the business. Our break-out sessions cover scoping to automation and many more facets of the industry in between.
- Our presentations our more than PowerPoints and pictures. Hear Biel’s product solutions to your potential problems with our real, live, products. Many of our sessions feature information on the product than can solve problems. Learn about automation with Access Formatta or document management hardware with Epson and many more! If your business has a specific need, we have a Q&A session just for you. The conference will introduce you to our products in hands-on, demonstrable sessions.
- It’s fun! Throw away the picture of stuffy conferences with large presentations made by those in suits. The Automate and Collaborate: Biel’s 2016 Conference is an all-day extravaganza featuring valuable information in an interactive way. But that’s not all. The conference also features raffles and prizes for you to win. We have vendors that attend to showcase new and exciting products for your business. Ralph Wilson Stadium suite tours will occur. The event has ample time to network and collaborate with others, both in and out of your industry. Of course, our event isn’t all business. We may have changed our name but we haven’t changed our concluding cocktail hour.
Whether you’re an old time veteran or a first-time attendee, Automate and Collaborate: Biel’s 2016 Conference has something for you.