Document Scanning Resource Guide
Document Scanning With InStream
Is your company struggling with efficiency? Do you feel like you’re relying on paper-intensive processes that are costing you time, money, and ability to make the most effective use of your space?
InStream is here to help.
With a strong national presence, years of in-depth experience, and a proven process for handling document scanning projects of all sizes and varieties, InStream is the partner you’ve been searching for to help increase the efficiency of your organization.
Types of Document Scanning
When you hear the phrase “document scanning” do you picture a room filled with dusty filing cabinets filled to bursting with years of collected paper documents that may or may not be vital to the trajectory of a given company? That’s where backfile scanning comes in. While not all document scanning projects follow this trajectory, a classic backfile document conversion effort focuses on working steadily through piles of paper to create digital documents that unlock the data inside. Other types of scanning projects include: wide format scanning, maximum security scanning for sensitive documents, specialty document scanning for books, microfilm scanning, Scan to Zero (the orderly elimination of your entire backlog of paper), and more. InStream has done it all.
- What is Wide Format Document Scanning?
- Preserve the Past with Specialty Document Scanning
- Backfile Scanning Vs. Day-To-Day Scanning
- Scan to Zero: The Magic of Document Scanning and Conversion
- Document Conversion and Scanning: Frequently Asked Questions
- What Scan to Zero Means for Your Office
- InStream’s Backfile Scanning Process
- Scanning Your Sensitive Documents
The Benefits of Document Scanning
Scanning your documents isn’t about going paperless just for the sake of going paperless. If it wasn’t beneficial to digitize your documents, it wouldn’t be worth doing. Keep reading to learn more about the robust benefits of document scanning including enhanced security, saved space, increased efficiency, and more!
- Security Is Not Optional
- Need More Office Space? Start With Scanning
- What Would You Do With More Office Space?
- Document Scanning Opens the Door to Efficiency
- The Long-Term Benefits of Document Scanning
Document Scanners and Capture Software
A successful document scanning project doesn’t happen in a vacuum. To truly capture is just a piece of the document management puzzle. The real power begins when you unleash the data from your newly digitized documents via data capture and enterprise content management software.
Document Scanning and Data Capture
Once you’ve scanned your documents, the real fun begins. With data capture, you’ll unleash the power of your data to improve your business intelligence, enhance efficiency, and generally enjoy a more streamlined, effective suite of business processes.
- Unleash the Power of Your Data With Document Scanning
- Document Scanning is the First Step in the Digital Transformation Process
- Why It’s Important to Capture Data Early
- Optimize Your Document Process With Early Data Capture
- Making Better Business Decisions with Data Capture
Why Scan with InStream?
Let’s be honest: there are no shortage of companies offering document scanning services to clients just like you. So, what makes us different? At InStream, we rely on our defined process to help ensure the best possible results with every scanning project. With years of experience, dedicated service bureaus located across the country, and a commitment to providing legendary client service as we pay close attention to every detail, we’re ready to help you leave your piles of paper behind and embrace the power of digital.
- Why Scan With InStream: Maximize Document Storage
- Why Scan With InStream: Robust Security
- Why Scan With InStream: Slash Turnaround Times
Industry and Department-Specific Document Scanning Solutions
We don’t believe in offering a “one size fits all” document scanning service. When we work with clients in different industries, we tailor our process to ensure the most efficient, most secure, most reliable results that make a difference for your bottom line regardless of your line of work.
- Accounts Payable and Mailroom Scanning: A Perfect Match
- Problem Solving With Accounts Payable Scanning